Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Crazy Drunk People
I was on a long walk home after a Crazy Night Of Partying, when I saw a 7 Foot tall man come rolling down a huge cliff. He stands up and falls back down so I ask what happend? "My brother beat me up" i was thinking what a great family next he asked me. "Hey man do you have any paper towle" he was verry badly cut up and blood was all over him at this point. I told him i have a phone and ill call for help. the man just slurs the words. "Its ok ill just use the grass". this is right next to a nasy grabage bin then he loos me in the eyes and runs into the side of the bulding knocking himself out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is a wheelchair ramp in this town that leads no where cand you find it
ReplyDelete